Are you a successful and multifaceted marketing professional with the ability and ambition to grow a marketing function from the ground up? Do you have an excellent understanding of PR, marketing and business strategy? If so, we want you!
We are looking for a highly experienced Marketing and PR Manager to join our team to develop and implement our marketing strategy, raise the profile of the company and drive in-bound commercial opportunities through PR, events and marketing.
You will be working across a range of sectors, from retail & consumer goods to sport and property with some exceptional British brands including Mitre, Canary Wharf Group, Unilever and Amtico.
You will be joining a dynamic team of 50+ at one of the top 10 fastest growing agencies in the UK. We’re highly respected in the industry with The Drum ranking us in the top 10 of their 2016 peer and client polls.
Skills and Experience
● Strong previous experience working in an agency marketing role
● Track record of delivering successful channel marketing and PR campaigns
● Solid understanding of budgeting and return on investment
● Ability and ambition to grow a marketing function from ground up
● Strong digital marketing skills, experienced in social media and distribution tools, marketing automation, web content management and building a solid digital presence
● Well proven in marketing communications and dealing with the press, media and agencies to maximise business exposure
● Experience working alongside business development professionals to generate leads through varied marketing activity
● Excellent analytical skills and understanding of data
● A good network of industry and supplier contacts
● A strong commercial understanding
● An excellent understanding of advertising, marketing and business strategy
● Graduate level preferred