Marketing Manager to join a fast growing experienced Conversion Optimisation Agency based in Manchester City Centre. Working with a number of specialists in their field, this is a great opportunity for a keen self-starter to carve out their own role in this new company.
As the Marketing Manager you will manage all aspects of the company’s marketing and digital activity from strategy, planning, positioning and implementation.
You should be able to:
• Manage all external and internal marketing channels (PR, online, offline) to drive brand awareness and sales leads within budgets
• Project Manage the marketing cycle from brief to strategy, implementation and analysis of results
• Marketing/Business Management degree
• 3-5 years’ hands on experience in a marketing role – ideally agency experience at a mid/senior level
• Ability to build new and maintain ongoing partnerships
• Solid experience with the creative development process from brief writing to creative review and appraisal, copy and art direction and delivery across multi-touch marketing channels
• Creative/social content writing experience
• Experience setting up/managing campaigns in AdWords/Social media platforms
• Understanding of the principles of SEO
• Knowledge of Google Webmaster/Analytics
• Experience of editing within different CMS platforms
• A strong communicator with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages (both written and oral)
• A self-starter and results-oriented with proven success at prioritising and managing multiple complex tasks in the context of operational impact and meeting business goals within tight deadlines
In return we offer a competitive package including training opportunities and a great working environment from our brand new offices overlooking the city of Manchester.