Blue Skies is currently recruiting for a true gem of a brand agency, Vibe. Whether it’s creating brands from scratch, or tweaking what’s already in place. The team at Vibe love a challenge and deliver integrated or discipline specific services from their internal design, digital, pr and display departments for a vast array of clients. Due to sustained growth and continued success, Vibe is looking to recruit a Marketing Director to lead the planning, development and implementation of internal and external marketing strategies, tactics and communications for both Vibe and its clients.
In this role, you will be directing the efforts of the marketing and communications, design, digital, display and public relations teams in the rollout of the strategic and tactical plans to enable strong business growth. You will be expected to deliver and oversee the development and implementation of support materials and services in the areas of marketing and communications.
• To research and analyse market situations, providing strategic direction in both solid strategic and positioning, as well as relevant and pragmatic solutions
• To implement the advice (marketing plans or marketing campaigns) in a pragmatic, accountable and timely way
• To work with internal and external disciplines to achieve the delivery of the advice (marketing plans or marketing campaigns)
• To carry out regular marketing reviews to feedback KPIs/performance and amend plans accordingly
• To recruit, lead and support team members appropriately
• To develop and manage strong relationships with clients
• To support the business development of Vibe, its businesses and clients
The successful candidate will be:
• Highly entrepreneurial with a demonstrable record of creating and delivering new revenue streams and business opportunities
• Equipped with excellent interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills
• A strategic thinker with the ability to cross sell and maximise commercial opportunities
• Highly analytical with experience of working with and delivering insights-based marketing strategies
• Able to demonstrate exceptional project management skills
• From an agency services environment and an expert in one or more marketing commercial areas (e.g. segmentation, strategy development, loyalty)
• Educated to degree level or equivalent within Marketing, Business or Communications
• Experience in senior marketing roles working within a host of industry sectors with allocated budgets to deliver tangible ROI
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a business and work on exciting assignments with people who, like you, are passionate about branding/business growth and who continually strive to ensure client satisfaction and success.
In addition to the salary the successful candidate will receive 5% shares.