We are looking for a very talented, very switched on Marketing Manager. Someone who is willing to get involved, get their hands dirty and do the things that need doing across a whole remit of marketing services – from biddable to inbound, content to search.
We are a growth agency working primarily in digital. For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive ROI for our clients. We help them grow.
We partner with our clients. We don’t just provide services. We get involved from beginning to end so for us it’s important to bring on the right clients that fit our business, the way we work and that we feel we can offer some real value to.
Our clients (new and old) all fit the following mould:
– Clients we love working with (and have a good relationship with)
– Brands, services and products we believe in
– Clients we feel we can really add some value to
We believe that when we’re a good fit for our clients and likewise them for us, it makes for a nicer way to work and for nicer projects to be involved with.
We work as both a retained agency and also as a venture-marketing agency. We love startups and entrepreneurs so if it’s something we can see some real potential in or if it really excites us, we love to get involved.
We are looking for a marketing manager to join Grain to help us grow clients across various digital channels. We are looking for someone who is very self-motivated, passionate about digital and willing to help us grow Grain as well as our clients.
You will be involved from everything from client development through to strategy and delivery.
Ideally you will have:
– Advanced knowledge and understanding of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
– Experience with social PPC
– Experience with display advertising
– Inbound marketing experience
– Content marketing experience
– Social media management experience
– 2-3 years commercial experience
– Agency experience would be good, but not essential
– CRO experience
– Project management experience
– Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
– Working within a client centric agency
– Yearly conference budget
– Yearly training budget
– Quarterly company performance based bonus