An excellent opportunity has arisen for a confident, positive and energetic B2B focused Marketer to join the Marketing and Communications team. With a broad marketing skill base including substantial digital experience, the perfect candidate will deliver research, planning, execution and evaluation across a wide variety of marketing activities.
Due to the variety and demands within this post, the candidate will be proactive with very strong organisational, planning and project management skills.
The ideal candidate will be a career focussed individual keen to step up to a more challenging role or move to a more stimulating, deadline driven, fast paced environment. High energy, innovation and passion are an absolute necessity in the fast paced environment of UKFast. If you are looking for a pioneering company that offers a dynamic working environment, while also valuing the importance of creating a fun office atmosphere, then UKFast is that company.
Responsibilities and skills include:
– Web content management and website development
– Email campaign production and management
– Production of whitepapers, case studies and sales aids
– Supervision of traditional, digital and 3D design work for on-line and off-line advertising
– Experience of DM, branding, exhibitions, merchandise
– Analytical skills for the production of marketing performance and effectiveness reports
– Good working knowledge of HTML, CMS, eMail campaign software, PPC,Google analytics, SEO and Hitwise is desired.
Our passion for people will be evident from day one. We invest in your development and provide generous incentives, benefits and rewards which include:
– Basic salary of £25-40k experience dependant
– Extensive in-house training on all aspects of role.
– Free City Centre gym membership
– Team building and events
– Ride2Work scheme