You will be responsible for ensuring that all activities undertaken by the Property Marketing team are aligned to the brand and are delivered on time. You will also focus on supporting the marketing managers in delivering lead generation campaigns and supporting the sales & development teams with appropriate property marketing collateral.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious and driven individual who is keen to learn and develop in a vibrant and dynamic environment. You will possess the following experience and qualities:
● Highly motivated marketing professional with a flexible pragmatic approach
● Comprehensive generalist marketing skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills to establish credibility and influence at all levels
● Excellent judgement, initiative and an ability to overcome obstacles and find creative solutions
● Experience of implementing marketing projects
Ideally you will be educated to degree level with previous experience in a similar role
In return we can offer a challenging and supportive environment as well as excellent benefits including private healthcare, life assurance, a generous pension, birthday leave and employee wellness initiatives.