Established in 2001 we are the largest and most successful full service marketing agency within the oral healthcare sector. We provide an authentic and holistic approach for our customers to achieve their healthcare and educational marketing objectives in a strategic and integrated manner.
We are looking for a talented and commercially astute Marketing Executive to join our team in our offices in Royton, North Manchester.
You will provide marketing support across all of our client projects in addition to delivering our own marketing activity. You will be involved in the briefing and production of marketing collateral, arranging and assisting in event delivery, maintaining the company website (including content, case studies & imagery) and writing and issuing press releases. A key factor in the role will be to fully embrace digital marketing through social media so a knowledge of all things twitter and its friends would be extremely advantageous.
You will be a key support to the senior team, helping deliver projects for a variety of clients and working on an exciting range of healthcare projects and campaigns.
You will need a proactive and can do approach to your work and be willing to get stuck in from the start.
This is a time of exciting growth for us so we can offer excellent career progression and development for the right candidate.
– Degree educated preferably in a marketing or comms based subject but if you feel you have the capabilities required from a different subject background we’d still like to hear from you.
– At least two years’ work experience where you can show your use of your commercial and business acumen
– An agency background is preferred.
– Excellent written, verbal and digital communication skills
– High level of literacy and numeracy
– A positive and tenacious approach to your work
Salary & Benefits
– 18-22k depending on experience
– 29 days holiday (including statutory holidays)
– Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
– Free parking