My client are one of the most recognisable and well known brands in the UK. For over 50 years now my client have held a strong reputation for servicing businesses and keeping their day-to-day operations running smoothly.
They are looking to expand their successful marketing team with the introduction of an e-mail Marketing Assistant to help drive results through regular communication with their vast and varied customer base.
You would be working for one of the most recognisable and well known brands in the UK. With a clear market leading share they are one of the UK’s most respected marketing teams.
For over 50 years now my client have held a strong reputation for servicing businesses and keeping their day-to-day operations running smoothly.
They have an ever expanding customer base and are renowned for high quality products and excellent service.
• Plan and manage all email marketing campaigns
• Produce on-going analysis of the email campaigns
• Provide updates on key metrics, ROI and key trends
• Work with email delivery system (ExactTarget)
• Keep up to date with email best practices to provide direction and improve performance
• Manage segmentation of the list and develop targeted email campaigns
• Work closely with our data analyst to determine target criteria as well as test designs
• Develop creative briefs and work with the inhouse team on images and content
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2 to 3 years of email marketing experience a must
• Familiarity with and html and ExactTarget
• High level of proficiency with Excel a must
• Strong interpersonal skills and works well with cross functional teams
• Able to work under deadline and in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Results-driven and able to work in a dynamic environment