We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join Epiphany, a multi-award winning digital marketing agency in Leeds. We are looking for talented and ambitious Marketing Executive with 2+ years’ experience in a client side or agency marketing role.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will focus on raising the agency’s brand profile across various vertical sectors, from fashion and finance to travel and technology.
• Championing the Epiphany brand both in all internal and external communications
• Assist in the coordination of marketing communication campaigns (e.g. email, direct mail, telemarketing)
• Planning and organising industry events and exhibitions
• Maintaining and sharing up to date market knowledge of the digital marketing industry
• Managing social channels (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn) and ensuring timely deployment of content
• Maintain and manage content updates on the agency’s website
• Work with internal teams to oversee paid search campaigns
• Support internal marketing communications intranet
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – capable of presenting plans, ideas and recommendations to internal stakeholders
• Previous experience in an agency marketing environment (with 2+ years’ marketing experience)
• Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple streams of activity at any given time
• Excellent writing and editing skills ideally from across a variety of digital media.
• Demonstrable understanding of online / multi-channel technologies and capabilities across the market; awareness and passion for new developments across Digital
• Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at one time
• Knowledge of CMS and email campaign systems