This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that creates value from your skills, team focus and hard work – a chance to earn great rewards and work for one of Manchester’s top digital agencies. Based at our Manchester city centre office reporting directly to the Managing Director, The Marketing Data Analyst’s main purpose is to:
• Understand business objectives and create actionable insight from big data that drives revenue and profits for our clients
• Formulate hypotheses for optimisation and ways of testing them, then clearly communicate complex concepts and analysis results to the business
• Feed sales and marketing strategy using customer and prospect behaviour
• Specifying KPI’s
• Assembling data sources into databases.
• Creating reports, developing dashboards and analysing market analytics.
• From this you will present your findings to the clients gaining buy-in to your insight and recommendations
• Ensuring quality control on all aspects of work, from raw data collation to report delivery
• Ensuring regular reports are automated as far as possible, with minimal analyst involvement day to day.
• Working in partnership with other team members and clients
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and experience:
• A good degree in a relevant subject, for example, mathematics or statistics
• A strong working knowledge of SQL, MS Excel and data visualisation tools
• A thorough and conscientious analyst with proven numerate and analytical background
• Able to clearly communicate complex concepts
• Self-motivated learner with tenacity and the ability to work autonomously
• Experience in web analytics and statistical techniques such as experience in segmentation, customer profiling and customer targeting.
Company benefits include a minimum of 21 days holiday per year and a great working environment
If you’re looking for a career that has scope for progression, rewards and want to work for a nationally recognised brand – apply now