Hello, we’re GTCreate, an integrated communications consultancy providing creative solutions to our clients’ business challenges.
We are a small, but perfectly formed team of experts in:
• Search; and
Some of our recent projects include:
• A social media campaign to help the Times Higher Education University of the Year recruit additional students through clearing;
• An email marketing campaign to help a software firm acquire new customers;
• An integrated communications campaign to help an award-winning retailer promote and sell a new product range; and
• A digital marketing campaign to help a legal service business generate new leads.
Due to ongoing growth in our client portfolio, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic marketing consultant to join our team.
We are specifically looking for someone with expertise in both digital and content marketing – a skilled writer with experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns and a broad understanding of the wider marketing mix.
We believe content is king when creating successful communications campaigns, and this role will supplement our expertise in developing high quality content for a range of clients and uses.
This role will typically involve:
• Contributing to proposals and developing campaign specifications;
• Managing and contributing to a range of on and offline marketing projects, with majority focus on customer acquisition and online lead generation, content and email marketing, blogging, SEO and outreach;
• Researching, writing, proofreading and sub-editing long and short form copy for a range of media including blog posts, ebooks, slide sets, PPC ads, landing pages, scripts for video, content for SEO, direct mailers, brochures and creative advertising;
• Using software to monitor and manage resources and results;
• Communicating regularly with clients and reporting on campaign progress; and
• Managing suppliers, freelancers and internal resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
We are a team of collaborators, so you will be required to work closely with other members of the team, including designers, strategists and marketers, as well as taking the lead on managing and developing your own client accounts.
• You are a flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
• Who is passionate about content marketing and its role in delivering business outcomes;
• Has an understanding of the digital landscape and its impact on content marketing;
• Is able to write well for a range of sectors and audiences;
• Works to consistently high standards, producing content that is relevant, well-informed and researched;
• With strong verbal communication skills and exceptional attention to detail;
• Is completely confident in your own abilities; and
• Commercially astute with a good understanding of the wider business environment.
Your job title currently is probably one of the following:
• Digital Marketing Manager
• Inbound Marketing Manager
• PR Manager
• Content Manager
• Account Manager
• Marketing Campaigns Manager
• Content Marketing Manager
• 5 years combined digital marketing / copywriting / content experience;
• Understanding of email marketing, blogging, PPC, SEO and outreach;
• Client liaison and account management experience;
• Within a commercial environment – either in-house or in an agency;
• Working on a number of projects at any one time; and
• Managing and prioritising your own workload.
• NCTJ trained;
• Creative copywriting.