An established, Manchester based, public sector organisation are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Communications Officer, on a six to eight week basis.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the marketing, web and support teams to ensure key results are met.
Your role will be to manage the implementation and delivery of existing communication plans as well as creating further initiatives.
Key requirements include:
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
• The ability to manage time effectively and work to fixed deadlines
The contract is for a two month period, paying £25k pro rata.