The Printworks, Manchester’s number one entertainment destination, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator will liaise with tenants, third parties and customers. The Successful candidate will support the Centre Director and must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills and an ability to interact effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
The role requires a self-motivated person who can take a ‘hands on’ approach to all tasks.
Main duties include:
1 . Liaison with tenants at both site and head office level.
2. Liaison with customers, community groups, local authorities and surrounding land owners.
3. Assist in the preparation and implementation of an annual marketing and Public Relations strategy.
4. Prepare regular site reports detailing activity, e.g. Facebook, Twitter and website statistics.
5. Work to a set of KPI Targets as agreed with the Centre Director.
6. Undertake coordination of all marketing activity including events, advertising and design with tenants, customers and third parties.
7. Assist in the management of all appointed consultants with the Centre Director.
8. Assist in the generation of revenue via sponsorship and events with the Centre Director.
9. Assist and coordinate liaison with local groups and partners to secure new marketing opportunities for the scheme.
10. Develop and coordinate relationships with the local media alongside appointed PR Agency and Centre Director.
11. Management of customer database.
12. Monitor expenditure of marketing budget against agreed budget.
13. Prepare events summary reports on a regular basis to honestly evaluate the success or otherwise of the marketing campaigns.
14. To assist and present at regular monthly/weekly tenant meetings.
15. Assist in all Public Relations and to be the centre spokesperson in the event of any crisis or serious incident occurring in the absence of the Centre Director.
16. To develop an awareness of all competing schemes and developments within 20 miles of The Printworks and develop an awareness of leisure operator trends within the UK.
17. To report on trends within the retailing/ leisure environment and report regularly on centre footfall and tenant trading.
18. Co-ordinate regular Focus groups with customers with Centre Director.
19. Assist with general office duties and conferencing room bookings as and when required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation.
For further information on The Printworks please visit: http://www.theprintworks.com/the_place/