Marketing Campaign Manager
£30,000 – £35,000
Liverpool Vision, the Capital Building, 39 Old Hall Street, Liverpool L3 9PP
Main Purpose of the Job
This role will provide strategic and creative marketing leadership, working across the brands, projects and campaigns.
Directly Responsible To:
Head of Marketing Liverpool
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Strategic development and channel management across a range of brands, projects, campaigns.
• Produce and distribute content published on all digital and social channels, ensuring it is interesting, relevant and valued by target audiences.
• Ensure brands, projects, campaigns are managed consistently and imaginatively across marketing channels, including digital and social platforms.
• Quantify success and efficiency of brands, projects, campaigns through regular and detailed performance analysis.
• Ownership of digital analytics and CRM to ensure customer data is captured and utilised to drive commercial benefits.
• Manage marketing budgets, purchase orders, and liaise with finance on reporting requirements.
Core Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Experience of managing brands, projects and campaigns against agreed objectives.
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational skills.
• Experienced and skilled copywriter with significant digital publishing experience.
• Results driven, well organised and able to manage several projects simultaneously.
• Track record of undertaking research and analysing data sources to inform strategic direction of brands, projects and campaigns.
• In depth knowledge of managing digital properties and social platforms and experience of using content management systems.
• A positive attitude with a hands-on approach to work tasks and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Excellent attention to detail and quality.