We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, passionate, and ambitious Email Campaign Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for building, deploying, and reporting on marketing and customer service emails initially for one of our European football clients who is focused on growing its engagement with fans and followers.
We are looking for someone with a flair for email marketing, who has an acute attention to detail and a focus on delivering quality outputs in a time pressured environment.
Main responsibilities of the role
• Hands-on build and deployment of client emails:
• managing templates & layouts
• managing data lists
• setting up images
• advising on and signing off content
• managing links and advising on landing pages or web forms
• scheduling, testing, and deploying a range of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
• Reporting on email campaign progress and recommending actions to improve.
• Staying abreast of, recommending and implementing email marketing best practices including deliverability issues, as well as impact across web, mobile and desktop.
• Email marketing tools (preferably including Smart Focus).
• HTML and Photoshop.
• Data list management (exporting, deduping, importing, unsubscribes).
• CRM techniques including segmentation, customer retention, acquisition, and engagement.
• Customer digital journey.
• Campaign KPI measurement and reporting.
• Microsoft Office
• Strong analytics with an aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Planning and organisation.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to perform under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
• Flexible, creative, and sensitive in response to changing situations and needs.
• Ability to foster positive and harmonious working relationships with colleagues.
• Knowledge of data governance and data protection as well as best practice.
• Previous role (minimum of 1 year) in email marketing.
• Experienced email marketing specialist with a genuine passion for email marketing.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Attention to detail.
• Open to feedback and input from colleagues.
• Flexible to respond positively to changing client needs.
• Data list management experience.
• Email reporting experience.
• Up-to-date on email marketing best practice.
• Previous experience of Smart Focus.
• HTML and Photoshop experience.
• A passion and interest in sport.
• Previous experience of working in sport.