Nuttersons is a creative agency consisting of a small team of designers, developers, photographers and marketers who provide a broad range of design and web services to clients all over the world. We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Apprentice to work alongside our team. The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with good organisational and written skills.
We specialise in making websites that exceed our client’s goals. We do this by creating great looking responsive websites that rank highly and convert visitors to customers. We are currently looking for a Marketing Apprentice to work in a small team of people. This is a perfect opportunity for a recent school leaver who is enthusiastic towards starting a career within the exciting field of marketing. We are looking for a bright and talented individual who is always thriving to improve and better themselves every time they come into the office.
When you work in our marketing department, you will find it even more enjoyable thanks to the great people you work with and the exciting new technologies we are constantly putting into play. If you are looking for a marketing opportunity that is both dynamic and forward thinking, look no further than Nuttersons.
This opportunity is perfect for school/college leavers with real passion, attention to detail and enthusiasm for everything creative. With this wonderful opportunity there is also the possibility of gaining a degree with our new apprenticeship scheme which is run with MMU. You will have the chance to attend university once a week to complete an Information Technology Solutions Degree.
At Nuttersons you will be surrounded by driven and enthusiastic professionals who all share a passion and determination to always exceed client’s expectations at every possible opportunity. If you are the type of person to go above and beyond what is expected then Nuttersons could be the perfect place for you.
The job role will involve the following duties:
1. Analyse online marketing and site traffic to develop and adjust marketing plans to increase qualified traffic
2. Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
3. Assist in the creation of presentations to clients
4. Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
5. Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
6. Create reports for clients and team members
7. Develop a marketing strategy and then develop that strategy by analysing results
8. Effectively meets the needs of the customers; builds productive customer relationships; takes responsibility for ensuring satisfaction and loyalty
9. Generate and action ideas for new content, audio, images, and video
10. Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our clients and report to appropriate management
11. Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews, monitor online reviews and respond accordingly
12. Perform ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
13. Perform other duties as requested
14. Provide analytical support for customer acquisition, conversion and retention
15. Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
This exciting vacancy is part of the national apprenticeship scheme where the successful candidate will be enrolled on to the Marketing Apprenticeship and will be required to attend college when necessary. Following the completion of the Marketing Apprenticeship, the successful candidate will have achieved a highly recognised NVQ qualification and will be in the position to progress further with the company and continue with further professional training within the Marketing field. This industry is one of the most rapidly growing employment sectors in the UK.
As a Marketing Apprentice, you will need to be:
• Enthusiastic and passionate to learn
• Confident in your own ability
• Obsessed about attention to detail
• Committed to improve every day
If you feel that you suit the requirements for this vacancy we would love to hear from you.
Nuttersons fully support all apprentices in their employment with us by providing continuous support and training in order to achieve their career goals. We have had on-going success with apprentices who successfully achieve their qualification and become a full-time member of our valued team with strong career progression. Alongside, these benefits, Nuttersons also offer the below:
• Performance related bonus
• Regular reviews and appraisals
• A friendly working environment
• Frequent staff events
• Optional overtime
• Strong career progression