The individual will assume responsibility for one of the primary management information systems used in the business and will also be responsible for the successful delivery of data analysis and reports to internal stakeholders as well as ad hoc reports for external customers,
This role will be responsible for the integrity of data structure within the MIS as well as maintaining processes for extracting data and interfacing with other systems used in the business.
There will be the need for analysis and interpretation of the data, creation of reports and making recommendations for improvements and costs savings, working closely with a number of key business stakeholders including Finance and Project Management functions.
– Primary owner of the Time and Project Management System, Synergist
– Provide our Internal customers with a primary point of contact for project data queries and ad- hoc reports to support client teams
– Training new starters on system and process
– Provision of key MI reports supporting the Board and project teams as well as ad-hoc reports for external clients
– Provision of reports and analyses to support the closing of month end accounts
Competencies and skills required:
– Proven history of analysing data, creating reports, establishing trends and producing recommendations for service improvements and cost savings.
– Demonstrative experience of delivery of Hard and Soft FM services preferably on multi-site, multi-client basis
– PC literate with excellent Excel skills and knowledge
– Good organisational skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Good communication skills
– Team player
– Problem Ownership
– Ability to manage sensitive situations
Advantageous competencies and skills:
– Previous Agency experience – project and time reporting
– A finance background would be helpful although not essential