6 month fixed term
MANCHESTER based (LONDON considered)
Specialising in live, marketing & healthcare communication, we work with some of the world’s best known brands bringing to life their messages through events and conferences in the UK and around the globe.
We are expanding our Logistics Department and are seeking an experienced professional with strong client and delegate management skills to join our team. We are looking for an exceptional communicator with a solid knowledge of the events industry and the flexibility to travel overseas.
We are looking to an individual to support the Project Manager in delivering quality events & working autonomously to deliver your own small-scale events
- Solid Event industry experience is essential
- Experience of performing thorough venue searches & writing up proposals
- Involvement in pitch process, experience of presenting to clients
- Delegate management – invitations, database set up, on-site preparation & onsite support, dealing with accommodation, flights, transfers & bookings
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & multi task
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Events Pro experience preferred
- The flexibility to travel overseas
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Committed to customer service excellence
- Ability to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong presentation skills
- Confident and self motivated
- Strong IT skills – Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Organised with a good attention to detail
Logistics Delegate Manager will report directly to the Senior Project Manager.
Salary – Upon application
Closing date of applications: 8th February 2013
Some legal stuff:
As a member of WRG Creative Communication Ltd you will be expected to work within the operational structure of the WRG Business Management System and conform to all ISO20121 standards.
WRG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.