My client is a website design and digital marketing agency based in Lancaster and they have room for an experienced and dedicated Key account manager to join their team.
The core responsibilities with this position include: developing and maintaining relationships with clients whilst always looking for opportunities to cross sell and up-sell services. Produce analytic reports and regularly present these to clients; also develop and inspire team members. Always be on the look out for new techniques and approaches that you can apply to projects to keep up to date and improve the agencies offering.
– Strong digital knowledge.
– Experience analysing and interpreting website analytics.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships.
– Organisation and time management skills.
– Commercial acumen.
– Management experience.
– Attention to detail.
– Track record writing and communicating proposals to clients.
On top of a competitive salary, this agency places a lot of emphasis on it’s staff and their development with regular learning and training events; career plans; discounted gym membership and regular social events.