Do you live and breathe all things digital and want to work in an exciting, dynamic environment for a portfolio of revered clients? Are you bursting with enthusiasm, clever coding skills and a desire to develop your career?
If so, then you could be just the person to fill our vacancy for a talented Junior Web Developer.
As a web developer with us you’ll be responsible for creating memorable, eye-catching digital solutions across a range of platforms. You’ll work alongside our design, events and video teams on a number of exciting client projects from websites to mobile apps, constantly embracing cutting-edge ideas and new technologies.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Planning, documentation of, execution, testing and launch of projects – for web and mobile
• Installation, configuration & development of bespoke-built WordPress projects
• Liaising with project managers to deliver digital solutions on time and budget
The person we are looking for will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience of delivering digital content, or be a supremely talented digital graduate wanting to take that first step in your professional career.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must have:
• An understanding of RWD (responsive web design);
• Experience of administering and configuring MySQL;
• Knowledge of white hat SEO techniques (preferable, but not essential);
• Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot bugs;
• Sense of ownership and a keen attention to detail;
• A portfolio demonstrating your creative ability.
You will also demonstrate good time management and communication skills with an ability to prioritise your workload effectively and a real desire to learn.
Whilst not essential, we would love to hear from candidates with experience of digital marketing.
We offer competitive remuneration packages that are tailored to ensure we recruit and retain the best talent available, and this will include sector leading salary and holiday entitlements, bonus scheme, private health, company pension, TOIL arrangements and other meaningful benefits.
HGA has a long term record of investing in the development of its staff and promoting from within and as such this position is ideally suited to a candidate with ambition and the ability to progress within a nationally recognised agency.