Think Money Group is changing the way people look after their money. Our ‘jam jar’ bank account makes it easy for customers to manage their bills and means they never go overdrawn. We feel the same way about mortgages, credit cards, loans and insurance – simple, clear products delivered with great customer service.
We’re looking for a Junior PR manager to join a busy communications team that is shaping the way consumers think about money.
While a good grounding in personal finance is desirable, we’re looking for someone who has bags of creativity to develop consumer and lifestyle stories that appeal to women’s magazines as much as the mortgage press.
- Work alongside spokespeople to create personal finance and consumer stories that achieve regular coverage in national, trade and regional media
- Create and implement one-off campaigns that support SEO and brand awareness
- Monitor coverage and prepare reports
- Effectively manage press enquiries
- Provide media training for spokespeople
- Design effective Q&A documents and manage press days
Skills and qualifications
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum two years of PR experience
- A network of national, regional and trade media contacts
- An ability to write in a different styles for different media
- A proven record of delivering high-profile campaigns that translate across media platforms
- Experience of working in a highly-regulated market and, ideally, knowledge of personal finance and/ or the consumer retail market
In return, we offer free parking, a subsidised restaurant and Costa Coffee shop, a free gym with personal training, company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, charity days, 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and discounts at local retailers.
If you possess the passion, humility and professionalism we hold as our values then we’d love to hear from you.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only contact those who are successful in being shortlisted for an interview.