We require a Junior Digital Designer to join our award-winning creative team. You will sit within our creative team and work cohesively under the mentorship and direction of the senior designers.
The successful candidate will work closely with our talented web developers as well as internal teams across the agency on a variety of different clients. Because of this, you will need to be a real team player that is willing to collaborate and be able to communicate effectively.
Epiphany is unlike any other agency. Creativity and ideas are at the very heart of what we do. We strive to create beautiful work that we can shout about whilst consistently delighting our clients.
You will need to be ambitious and motivated and come up with original and fresh solutions to briefs whilst also adhering to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, exciting agency environment.
Everyday is different at Epiphany and whilst we do some amazing creative work we also need a junior digital designer to learn through picking up the everyday tasks such as asset creation and art working.
• Produce high quality designs to brief and deadlines
• Work under the direction and advice of the senior design team and Head of Design
• To provide design support to the wider creative team on larger projects
• Work with and collaborate with front end and back end developers on a regular basis
• Think of creative executions to our clients briefs
• Pitch and contribute ideas regularly in internal meetings
• To regularly create creative assets to support the Social team on their daily creative campaigns
You will have…
• An excellent design eye and attention to detail
• A hunger and motivation to create beautiful designs and experiences
• Good knowledge of the Adobe CC Suite, in particular Photoshop and Illustrator
• Some knowledge of the world of digital would be preferable but not essential (you will learn quickly on the job)
• Excellent communication skills (communication is key to success in this role)
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Ability to accept feedback and take direction
You will be based in our Leeds office