My client is a digital agency based in East Manchester and they are looking to recruit a Junior Digital Account Manager to their team.
The core focus of this role will be to build and develop relationships with both new and existing clients. Because of this it is important you are articulate, presentable and confident when presenting.
You will have prior digital agency experience working on a variety of projects across web builds, SEO, PPC and social media.
– Developing and creating relationships with clients.
– Maintaining regular communication with clients.
– Understanding and communicating briefs.
– Project Management experience.
– Ability to identify new business opportunities.
– Upselling when relevant to existing clients.
– Contributing towards campaign strategies.
This is a new position for the agency and as such it is important you are fully comfortable working under your own steam.
A driving license would be beneficial due to the nature of this position.
If the above sounds like you it would be great to hear from you!