We are now looking for a Junior Designer to join our rapidly growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Designer to develop their skills and work on some exciting accounts across a range of disciplines.
The ideal candidate will have graduated from a design-related degree within the last 18 months and have extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. As part of your role you will be joining the team working on the delivery of design assets for music festivals and events, so an interest in electronic music wouldn’t go amiss.
It is essential that you can tick all of the following:
• have a passion for design and a meticulous pixel-perfect approach to your work
• have expert knowledge of Adobe CS Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
• have an impressive portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of design for the web
• are a team player with a desire to contribute creative ideas
• have bags of initiative and are an enthusiastic self-starter
• relish the opportunities and surprises that a diverse workload will throw at you
It would be great if you can tick one or more of the following:
• have experience creating semantically correct HTML and CSS
• know the difference between an orphan and a widow
• know when to use a hyphen, an en dash and an em dash
It would be a bonus if you can tick one or more of the following:
• have experience directly working with clients
• have an understanding of user-centred design
• have experience creating wireframes and paper prototypes
• have an active interest in electronic music
In return we will provide:
• A great working environment with roof terrace for sunny lunches and evening beers!
• A friendly, supportive and highly experienced team
• Ride-to-Work, profit-sharing bonus and pension schemes
• Generous holidays
Please send your CV (with links to recent projects) and covering letter explaining why you’re right for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are keen to appoint to this position as soon as possible and will close applications as soon as we see a CV that excites us.