An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our growing Studio Team as a Junior Designer.
You will be part of a busy, talented team, working on some of our most exciting brands and
clients, and playing a valuable part in pitch work for new business. This is a great
opportunity for a Junior Designer or Graduate to develop in a busy creative environment.
• The ability to provide creative support for Designers and Creative Directors
• Good working knowledge of Adobe CC, Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Office software
• Great attention to detail
• The desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work
• Self-motivation coupled with the ability to achieve deadlines and work independently
• Good communication and team working skills
• Ability to take initiative and be productive and efficient