Do you think in 16/9?
Have a passion for all things visual??
Are you able to use film, graphics, design and 3D animation to bring brand stories to life???
We are on the hunt for a junior creative who is fit to burst with bright ideas.
We’re looking for someone who can think differently and work with our in-house teams to make a huge variety of film content for some of the biggest brands in the UK.
You may not even be currently be working in video, but it is important that you have worked in a creative agency for at least one year and can demonstrate how you bring your ideas to life.
• Be responsible for the generation of creative ideas, strategies and concepts that will be made into short films.
• Have a huge passion to work across all types of moving content – including live action, animation and motion graphics.
• Have a great eye for copy and creative writing – able to write up your ideas for proposals to client.
• Create rough storyboards and understand the structure of films.
• Be able to present your ideas to internal teams and external clients when needed.
• Have the ambition to create engaging, stylish content driven films.
• Be confident with working with the in house production teams, illustrators, designers and editors to bring your vision to life.
• Take boring client content and copy and turn it into something inspirational.
• Have great time management and be able to jump from one client to the next.
What we offer
A competitive salary.
Great opportunities for career progression.
A brilliant, creative working environment.
22 days holidays, plus Christmas week, your birthday (after one year) and duvet days.