The Design Foundry is looking to recruit a dynamic, creative individual to its PR team. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills, a can-do attitude and a creative approach.
The purpose of the role is to manage the day-to-day PR requirements of Design Foundry clients, devise creative campaigns and work across a variety of events.
There will be a strong focus on social media and online content.
Main duties of the post:
– Manage and maintain the social media accounts of clients
– To maintain regular contact with clients to gather news and press release material
– To draft strong, publication-ready press releases and distribute to relevant news outlets
– To draft engaging, well-written blogs for Design Foundry clients
– To develop new and innovative ideas for campaigns and strategies to grow the profiles of clients’ businesses
– To produce monthly reports of press coverage/activity for clients
– To assist with the organisation of events
– To participate in new business and help shape the direction of the agency
The ideal candidate will have:
– Experience in a PR role
– Proven experience in placing press releases
– Entrepreneurial spirit and great media contacts
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
– Accomplished writing skills
The post holder will be expected to pass a three-month probation period.