Search Laboratory is an award-winning, integrated digital marketing and online PR agency with numerous high profile clients including Pepsi Co, Plusnet, Boohoo.com, River Island and Autonomy (HP) to name but a few.
Specialising in international search engine marketing, Search Laboratory delivers profitable search marketing campaigns including mathematical PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and customer-centric SEO, to clients in 18 countries worldwide.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a German Digital Marketing Executive to join our international team at our prestigious offices based in Leeds. You do not need to have previous SEO experience, just the right transferable skills and a driven attitude.
For three years in a row, we have been awarded a place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For thanks to feedback from our team and we’re proud to offer excellent benefits as well as a fun, rewarding and friendly working environment. So, if you want a career in a fast-growing, exciting industry then get in touch today!
The successful candidate will create and implement German specific content and online PR strategies with the aim of creating high value online coverage for our clients. Furthermore, the International Digital Marketing Executive advises and supports PPC and Technical SEO to achieve excellent search marketing results for all departments.
It’s a varied and fun role where no two days are likely to be the same. You’ll get lots of opportunities to speak with industry influencers and the chance to really put your creativity to the test!
Whats on offer?
• Training and development at one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies
• Excellent career progression
• An innovative and aspiring team to work with
• Healthcare cash plan – top level cover enabling you to claim in excess of £2,000 annually towards optical, dental and healthcare
• Stakeholder pension – company matches contributions up to 5% of your salary
• Up to 27 days holiday allowance + the option to purchase up to 5 additional holidays
• Company-wide paid social events (past events included bowling, rock climbing and sushi cookery classes)
• Free Drink Fridays!
• Enhanced maternity / paternity benefits
• Discounted gym membership
• Paid time off for charity work
If you can speak/write in fluent German and you are creative, enjoy writing and have an analytical outlook, this could be the perfect role for you. You should be eager to learn, enjoy problem solving and thinking outside of the box, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You do not need to have experience of SEO or digital marketing but a keen interest in the industry. We promise to provide first-class training that will give you all the tools you need to excel in your role.