We are looking for experienced and proven individuals to take on the roles of integrated Account Managers, responsible for both offline and online activity.
You will report to our Head of Brand and work on a challenging mix of accounts with the following responsibilities:
• Building relationships with clients and acting as the key point of contact
• Full project management including budgetary and resource control
• Developing briefs for a wide range of integrated marketing projects
• Contribute towards the strategy and planning for campaigns
• Commercially aware with the ability to identify opportunities for account growth
• Internal liaison with our internal creative, digital, PR and Social teams
• Active involvement in new business projects through pitch, preparation and deliver
You will be smart, enthusiastic and play a proactive role within the team and agency as a whole. You must demonstrate excellent communication and written skills both internally and externally with clients and suppliers. Attention to detail is also key and a high level of quality control on all outgoing agency work is essential.
You need to be confident and have the ability to deal with a varied portfolio of clients within different sectors across B2B and B2C, offering them professional, effective and proactive service at all times. Experience within the financial services / professional services sectors is preferable but not essential.
You will be experienced in delivering projects across multiple channels including adverting, literature, exhibitions, website design and build, email campaigns and online advertising.
Should you become involved in our new business programme, you will be expected to help put together pitch proposals, working alongside our Head of Brand and creative department in a professional, confident manner.
We are a friendly, forward thinking agency offering various benefits which include internal and external training programmes in order to advance your career and further grow our business.