Head of PR
The Foundry Agency
Salary: Up to £30,000
The Foundry Agency, an integrated creative design, PR and events agency based in Liverpool city centre, is seeking a Head of PR to manage its growing team.
With a wide variety of clients in a range of sectors, including property, education and leisure, The Foundry Agency offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to work within some of the most exciting industries in the region.
The agency is currently experiencing a period of substantial growth and the role of the Head of PR would be to manage the PR team in order to sustain and build on this growth as well as working across the accounts on sourcing press and other opportunities.
If you have proven experience in the industry in a management role, can use your creativity to secure exciting press opportunities and know how to turn clients’ updates into newsworthy stories we want to meet you.
– Educated to degree level with a relevant communications focused degree and/or industry qualifications
– An experienced PR manager
– Have strong presentation and pitching skills
– Have excellent writing and communication skills
– Able to secure quality press coverage across a range of print and digital platforms in local, trade and national media
– Have excellent social media skills and a thorough understanding of the use of social media in a marketing and PR capacity
– Have experience of devising creative PR campaigns
– Results focused with excellent attention to detail
– A strategic and innovative thinker
– Possess an influential and persuasive personality
– Have strong leadership and motivational skills
– Have extensive media contacts
– Managing the output of the PR team
– Creating comprehensive PR proposals for potential clients
– Ensuring the team operates a detailed reporting and monitoring process
– Devising creative campaigns for clients
– Drafting and issuing engaging press releases
– Securing quality press coverage for clients (including newspapers, magazines, television and radio coverage)
– Sourcing and creating press opportunities
– Writing copy for clients including blogs, articles and newsletters
– Building and managing relationships with key journalists
– Organising press interviews
– Pitching and presentations for clients and potential clients
– Managing social media accounts for clients and developing creative content
– Creating a buzz around our own brands and brands we manage
– Providing client status reports to the board of directors on a weekly basis