Head of Paid Media
£35,000 – £45,000
A superb, Multi award winning Digital Marketing agency based in the booming digital heart of Manchester, requires a Head of Paid Media to lead and drive forward the paid advertising department. This agency has had a phenomenal last 18 months and with a series of new business wins and senior hires is looking to kick on and continue it‘s impressive growth into 2016!
The agency is award winning, inspirational and will offer someone who is looking for new progression new avenues to advance their career. You will be heavily involved in strategies and be a real team player and play an integral role in the strong social culture at the agency. With a completive salary, strong benefits package and a relaxed working environment, you really need to get in touch today if you are a paid media specialist looking for that next step.
What you will be doing in the role:
– Head up the Paid team & lead on PPC, Paid Social and Display strategy for clients
– Get your hands dirty in the execution of PPC, Paid Social and Display campaigns
– Controlling of budgets for clients and the department
– Producing detailed reports and using analytics
– Supporting the strong New business team on pitches and strategy
– Training and developing the existing paid media team
– Integrating PPC, Display and Paid Social campaigns with other digital channels
– Keeping on the curve of digital trends in the paid media world
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Please email your CV to David Walsh email@example.com or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Follow on Twitter @NetworkNatter and @DJwalsh16
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.