Head of Digital PR/Outreach
£30,000 – £45,000
“Content isn’t King, it’s the Kingdom.” – Lee Odden
You could make a real difference to this Digital Marketing agency in Central Manchester, who are looking for a Head of Digital PR/Outreach to lead the agency forward in terms of its outreach and PR offering. This is an agency which is really on a steep upwards growth curve and is looking for a leader to take the agency’s outreach services forward.
This is a strategic, client facing role that will mean that you work closely with the Director of content & be a key part the development and delivery of effective content and outreach strategies. The key to this role would be ensuring the content the agency produces is reaching the right audience.
As a Head of Digital PR/Outreach you will:
– Will have a well-established online network with influential bloggers and journalists, and will use these relationships to implement content and link building strategies.
– Have SEO knowledge of search engine algorithms is crucial.
– Experience of being responsible for PR/content/outreach campaigns and delivering tangible results.
– Work closely with internal teams, including editorial, video, graphics, engagement and client relations, and third parties to develop and deliver exceptional content strategies for clients
– Maintain and build relationships with key publishers / press contacts, determining what content they wish to see and feeding this back to internal teams / clients
– Coordinate internal teams, ensuring rich and supporting content are in sync, thematically and chronologically, and that content for outreach is written and approved to deadline
– Run all aspects of outreaching content, including the writing and distribution of press releases, arranging placements and effective reporting
This agency is looking for someone with a number of years PR or Digital Marketing agency experience either operating at Manager or Senior Manager level. This experience will mean that you will be able to ensure the amazing content gets puts in front of the right Journalists/publications.
If this sounds like a bit of you then please apply today!
Please email your CV to David Walsh email@example.com or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.