Our client, based in Lancashire are looking for a Head of Digital to lead their team of consultants, delivering first-class digital strategies and campaigns to a wide variety of clients.
This is a hands-on role, where you will have overall responsibility for service delivery. You will also assist the team in managing the day-to-day execution of all aspects of the company’s digital services, including:
– Email marketing
– Social media
Ideally, the right candidate would have similar experience in a previous role and will be capable of inspiring and motivating the rest of the team.
– Oversee digital marketing strategies for current and potential clients
– Ensure a high quality and consistent service delivery across the whole digital marketing team, with a rigorous approach to managing work schedules, reporting and managing change
– Excellent reporting skills
– Develop & drive the company’s own digital strategy
– Participation in client meetings and pitches
– Team development
– Client correspondence throughout campaigns
– Apply a multi-channel marketing mix when planning client campaigns
– Produce detailed performance reports & presentations where necessary
– Attend/speak at networking and industry events, acting the company’s digital authority