iProspect creates customised and integrated digital marketing programs that drive dramatic and measurable business results. We understand the customer and their mind-set, and we work to engage them. Ultimately, we create experiences that transform intent into action and drive conversions. And we’ve been doing exactly that since 1996. Currently the biggest and still the fastest growing digital agency in the world, iProspect has UK offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh where we recruit develop top class talent.
iProspect are looking for Head of Data Analysis. If you’re passionate about data, attribution and have a good eye for detail then this role is for you. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a roadmap to create a comprehensive and consistent view on data analysis. Working with the media teams, clients and platform partners you will help to grow and improve our Attribution Modelling offering ensuring we remain cutting edge and push the boundaries of data and attribution.
You will proactively add value by joining dots between seemingly disparate requests and also promoting analysis that could be of benefit to other departments. You are detail oriented and obsessed with data quality. You have deep knowledge of web analytics, transforming and modelling data at scale, machine learning or attribution modelling on marketing acquisition channels. You have an inquisitive mind, are intrinsically curious and are passionate about deriving insights from data.
– Create analytical reviews of historical metrics allowing business units to drive continuous improvement and impact positively the quality and efficiency of media campaigns
– Build, maintain and improve on attribution models for clients using both cookie level data and best in class platforms
– Help to grow the Data and Analytics culture within the agency
– Deliver appropriate projects on time and to the highest standard
– Create compelling storytelling from analytical results to enable future planning while taking ownership over key data/analysis deliverables
– Work with data specialists both internal and external to identify key trends and areas of focus
– Perform mosaic profiling, customer segmentation and mapping