THINK loves brands and we’re flying in 2016. We create, position and represent brands across the UK and now the world, after securing our first international client in the Caribbean.
We are looking for a Graphics & Web Designer to join our Liverpool team. This is a great opportunity to work on international web and creative projects across THINK’s client list in our core sectors of travel & tourism, leisure, hospitality, retail and property.
Are you creatively minded and on-point with the latest trends in web design?
• Degree-level design or web development qualification or equivalent experience
• Web design experience in Word Press, HTML & CSS and HTML e-shot design and coding (with databasing)
• Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• An eye for design, composition, typography and attention to detail
• Ability to present ideas and with enthusiasm
• Ability to work well in a team and work on multiple creative projects from brief to delivery within deadlines
• Good knowledge of print production and preparing artwork for print
THINK has a productive working environment dockside at the Albert Dock. We know how to have fun and the team enjoy regular socials, super flexitime and a stocked kitchen, just a few of the many perks of working at Think.
Salary is competitive and will be based on relevant agency and/or sector experience. Graduates can apply, but must have at least 1 year in industry experience.