Hello, we’re GTCreate, an integrated communications consultancy providing creative solutions to business challenges.
We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious designer to join our team. One who can genuinely advance our creative expertise and add value to our business, and your career, from day one.
We are experts in:
• Public Relations;
• Search; and
Some of our recent projects include:
• A staff magazine to help a public body communicate more effectively with their employees;
• A social media campaign to help the Times Higher Education University of the Year recruit additional students through clearing;
• An infographic to make people consider changing their travel habits;
• An integrated campaign to help an award-winning retailer promote and sell a new product range; and
• A brand identity to help attract more people into a town centre.
• At ease with being an integral member of a creative business that executes the above projects confidently and professionally;
• A talented all-round designer with experience across brand, digital, environment, motion and print;
• Very good at judging what is the right amount of time to spend on each project;
• Completely confident in your own abilities;
• Happy working in a busy and fast paced environment;
• Inspired by both positive and negative feedback;
• Commercially astute with a good understanding of the wider business environment;
• With strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Exceptional attention to detail;
• Happy to work your hardest on creative concepts that challenge you and apply the same approach to those that you don’t find quite so fulfilling; and
• Willing to be a leader in a business that consistently delivers over and above our clients and our colleagues’ expectations.
You have experience:
• Liaising with clients and suppliers;
• Within a creative agency environment;
• Working on a number of projects at any one time;
• Operating creatively within client brand guidelines;
• Overseeing the production of your designs; and
• Managing and prioritising your workload.
• Working as part of a small team;
• Servicing large accounts; and
• Working alongside a commercial marketing function.