Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience, plus bonus
Work for an agency that puts people, creativity and innovation at the heart of everything it does.
Ask anyone on the Join the Dots team and we’re sure they’ll agree that this is a uniquely brilliant place to work. That’s because we genuinely do things differently here and we’re incredibly successful because of it.
We value our people above all else – we know the happier they are, the better our work will be – so we make sure that everyone here feels supported, challenged and inspired. We’ve created a collaborative environment where talent and individuality is encouraged rather than stifled.
While our business is about people, it’s also about communication. Producing communications which make a real impact, from our pitches and proposals to our client work, is more than an aspiration for us, it’s the way we work. We’re proud to win awards for our communications, but we never stop wanting to improve what we do, so we’re looking for a Graphic Designer to strengthen our capabilities and help inspire our team and clients even more. This is a brand new role within the business, and therefore you have the opportunity to make the role your own and have a significant impact on our business.
Because it’s a new role, we’re looking for someone with enough experience to work fairly autonomously; you’ll be the lead designer within the business, so you’ll need confidence and enough experience to work with minimal guidance on projects.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Can work with our research and sales teams, producing inspiring materials in a range of formats, from initial pitch stage right through to final deliverables
• Has good all-round experience of graphic or information design, from infographics to websites to animated videos
• Can take a brief and manage it from initial design through to completion
• Works well under pressure, managing multiple projects at once and to deadlines
• Is a great team player, with a positive attitude and a desire to constantly improve the work they do
• Would enjoy supporting and mentoring our researchers to improve their design skills and deliverables
You’ll be able to show us a portfolio of your work, demonstrating a strong background in different types of information design, and showing us your flexibility and ability to adapt to different briefs and styles.
So, if you’re creative, imaginative, and looking for a fresh start, you’ll fit right in and we’d love to talk.
We’re looking for someone to start work with us in around June or July this year.
2:1 degree in graphic design or related area (e.g. visual communications).