Our client, one of the UK’s most instantly recognisable brands, is urgently looking for a Graphic Designer to join them for a 10 month contract (January – October).
This is a very rare opportunity for a personable, enthusiastic and talented Designer to gain in-house experience with a prestigious UK-based business, which operates globally.
Working within the in-house studio, you will be responsible for driving high quality design across all areas of the group, adhering to brand guidelines and suggesting ideas on how to improve the company’s websites. Needless to say, you will have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with internal departments and creating B2B and B2C collateral.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Design and build of HTML emails
• Design and build of web pages using HTML and CSS
• Design web panels and banners, as well as design for print
• Generate ideas to be used across the websites to increase conversion
We are looking for a Junior Designer with the following skillset:
• Experience of working with a Mac
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign
• Ability to produce work to tight deadlines and adhere to brand guidelines
• Excellent attention to detail and creative flair.
• An impressive portfolio which illustrates your ability to design for web, and produce and design emails
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a business that is really going places – please send your CV along with a link to your Portfolio: email@example.com