We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven graduate to join our fast growing PPC department at Branded3. The role is to support the Senior PPC Executive in delivering best practice paid search for our clients. The role is well suited to a graduate seeking their first role within the digital media industry.
The primary focus of the role is to run PPC accounts in line with the development plan produced by the wider PPC team, alongside our clients’. Day to day support will be given to you by the wider team with continuous learning opportunities to help you develop into a senior PPC practitioner.
Purpose of role
The Graduate Paid Search Assistant will perform day-to-day duties with the support of the Senior PPC Executive including (but not limited to):
• Generating and expanding keyword lists.
• Development of creative / ad copy.
• Regular optimisation of campaigns.
• The use and management of technology to support campaign development.
• Ensuring campaigns run efficiently and to budget.
The successful candidate will also work on other ad-hoc account maintenance tasks alongside the Senior PPC Executive, including (but not limited to):
• Running, maintenance and development of regular monthly, weekly and daily reporting.
• Developing campaign briefs and development plans.
• Ensuring compliance, content and product requirements are clearly defined, and delivered.
• Devising and implementing testing proposals to drive performance uplift.
Required skills and experience
To be successful in applying to this role you will need to be a recent graduate that is degree educated with results of 2.1 and above. You will also need to demonstrate at interview:
• A genuine passion to work within the digital marketing industry.
• A general interest in technology and the digital space.
• Be able to work comfortably with more advanced Excel functionality.
• Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent time-management and organisational skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• An agile and methodical thinker.
• An implementer and delivery focused.
So, if you encompass the above skills and think Branded3 could benefit from you joining our business, please send us your CV today, along with a cover letter stating why you think you’d be great for the position. We look forward to hearing from you.