Click Consult are a leading Digital Marketing agency with a focus on search marketing. We are recruiting a Mathematics, Marketing, Business or similar graduate to work in our Paid Search (PPC) team. Digital is the fastest growing area of marketing and working closely with our technology partners Google and Microsoft makes this role fast paced and exciting. We provide full training to develop our graduates into Qualified Google Partners and Bing Ads Accredited Professionals.
This is an opportunity to work in a friendly and energetic company, in an industry which is growing rapidly and changing daily, while developing industry leading qualifications and experience. The role would suit someone with an analytical mind set, who is very comfortable analysing data and is confident enough to carry out the ‘real world’ changes found in your analysis, is an intermediate to advanced user of Excel with a desire to learn and achieve targets.
Once training has been provided, the role is very autonomous, where you will be given a portfolio of clients and become responsible for their Paid Search (PPC) campaign performance including:
● New and existing clients PPC activity on Google AdWords and Bing Ads
● Analysing data to improve structure and performance of all campaigns
● Ensuring that campaign budget spends are being utilised for maximum return
● Creating monthly reports on PPC activity and providing insight and recommendations
● Building new Paid Search campaigns for newly signed and existing clients
● Understanding and analysing website data from Google Analytics
● Analyse website and campaign data to recommend website changes that will improve performance
● Liaise with our account managers, clients and our contacts at the search engines to resolve issues and develop existing campaigns
● Keep up-to-date within the Digital and PPC (Pay Per Click) marketplace
● Contribute to weekly team meetings to help improve and develop best PPC management and optimisation practices
Relevant skills and experience includes:
● Educated to degree level in Mathematics/Business/Marketing or similar
● Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Excel user
● Good understanding of maths and analytically minded
● Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
● Drive to meet and exceed targets/timescales
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become our next Paid Search expert we want to hear from you!