Calling all talented graduates!
We are looking for a Russian-speaking Digital Media Executive to join our growing team in Leeds.
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Using software to run regular reports and adapting into a presentable format in conjunction with line manager to provide to clients
• Communicating account performance to the client in conjunction with line manager
• Attending client meetings (both conference calls and face-to-face) where necessary
• Assisting with monthly and quarterly review documents
Internal Media Role:
• Responsible for learning how to use standard online media tools with the materials & knowledge provided
• Optimising online media campaigns, using data to inform decisions.
• PPC Ad Copy writing
• Creating and optimising keyword lists for PPC Accounts
• Using Bid Management software to drive PPC performance
• Working on Paid Social campaigns (E.g; Facebook; Twitter & Instagram)
• Develop relationships with media owners over time
• Attending internal organisation and client development meetings with team
• Collaborating with team to generate ‘competitor’ reports which provide a focus on a client’s marketplace
• Responsible for keeping up to date with the digital marketplace through industry publications and bulletins
• This role reports into the Digital Performance Analyst
• The Digital Performance Analyst will act as a mentor to the successful candidate, taking them through on-the-job training and oversee tasks and workloads
• This role is part of an ever-growing online team, within a larger team of over 30 within the Leeds Office.
• All Response Media is one company with Board representation sitting in the Leeds office. The Leeds Office is fully-integrated with London and there is much opportunity for contact with London colleagues on existing business, new business and via a Training and Social capacity.