Search Laboratory are an award-winning, integrated digital marketing and online PR agency with clients spanning 18 countries – including PepsiCo, Plusnet, Boohoo.com, River Island and Autonomy (HP) to name but a few.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a German Search Marketing Executive to join our international team at our prestigious offices in Leeds. You do not need to have previous SEO experience, just the right transferable skills and a driven attitude.
So, if you are interested in working with some of the biggest global brands and are excited by the prospect of joining a rapidly growing company, then get in touch today!
SEO is all about helping searchers find what they are looking for online. Our job is to help our clients get more visitors to their website by improving the frequency in which they appear at the top of relevant search results. To do this, we help them produce and distribute interesting, unique and newsworthy content that will be picked up all over the internet.
The successful candidate will create and implement German specific content and online PR strategies with the aim of creating high value online coverage for our clients. Furthermore, the German Search Marketing Executive advises and supports PPC and Technical SEO to achieve excellent search marketing results for all departments.
It’s a varied and fun role where no two days are likely to be the same. You’ll get lots of opportunities to speak with industry influencers and the chance to really put your creativity to the test!
Why work for us?
Search Laboratory has enjoyed significant growth and success over recent years and our bright, talented and motivated people make our business what it is. We’re proud to offer excellent benefits as well as a fun, rewarding and friendly working environment.
Some of the other benefits we offer:
• Performance-related pay review at 6 and 12 months and annually thereafter
• Healthcare cash plan – top level cover enabling you to claim in excess of £2,000 annually towards optical, dental and healthcare
• Stakeholder pension – company matches contributions up to 5% of your salary
• Up to 27 days holiday allowance + the option to purchase up to 5 additional holidays
• Company-wide paid social events (past events included bowling, rock climbing and sushi cookery classes)
• Free fruit
• Free Drink Fridays!
• Enhanced maternity / paternity benefits
• Discounted gym membership
• Paid time off for charity work
• Industry leading on-going training and development
If you can speak/write in fluent German and you are creative, enjoy writing and have an analytical outlook, this could be the perfect role for you. You should be eager to learn, enjoy problem solving and thinking outside of the box, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You do not need to have experience of SEO or digital marketing but a keen interest in the industry. We promise to provide first-class training that will give you all the tools you need to excel in your role.