You’re passionate about development, design and technology, you love to code, it’s in your DNA, it’s what you were born to do.
You’re proud to be a full stack PHP developer, you care as much about the way a website looks on the front-end as how it functions on the back-end.
You have at least 2 years commercial agency experience and a desire to work in a team environment where you can truly step into the light.
Say hello to Carbon Creative, we’ve been looking for you!
We’re a charming, award winning branding and web design agency based near MediaCityUK. We’re expanding our digital team and looking for a permanent full stack PHP developer.
Our expectations of you:
We’d want you to work on many diverse projects for brands big and small and help with the invention and development of in-house products and services.
We’d want you to have a love of all things web, to accept a challenge, push yourself and your skills forward.
We’d expect you to be inventive, self-motivated and team oriented, aligning yourself our current workflows and practices and perhaps introducing some of your own.
Some things we’d find attractive about you:
– WordPress custom development
– PHP / MySQL
– A good knowledge of PHP Frameworks.
– Git experience (either command line or GUI)
– Basic administration of Linux Servers
– Dependency Manager for PHP
If you know some of this stuff, we’ll love you even more:
– Knowledge of build tools – bower, gulp or grunt, npm
– AWS Management – Server set up / maintenance.
– Configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
We’ve got some amazing things to offer you, for a start you’ll get to work alongside our super friendly team of 14 other award winning creatives, developers and account managers working in a truly supportive environment, plus:
– Excellent base salary.
– Company pension scheme.
– State of the art Apple Mac + Herman Miller Desk Station.
– Great opportunities for career progression.
– A monthly budget to spend on books, apps, events etc.
– Company support to help train and develop your skills.
– Team trips to web related events.
– Your birthday off & staff fun time out.
– 21 holidays per year plus bank holidays.
– Cycle to work scheme.