We require an experienced creative front-end web developer to work with our award-winning team at Epiphany in our Leeds office.
We require someone who is hungry to use the very latest in web technologies and be able to create unique interactive pieces that utilise cutting edge browser functionality.
We’re looking for someone who loves the web and is excited by the latest developments and features, for example emerging new technology.
You’ll be working closely with our award-winning design team, front-end developers, project managers, account managers to deliver world-class web work.
Initial potential contract term of 3 months (including probationary period), with opportunity for further work based on performance.
• Develop, test and deliver unique creative pieces using the latest front-end technologies.
• Write clean, lean, well-documented code.
• Work with our project managers to develop a delivery schedule for projects.
• Day to day contact with clients, account managers, project managers and our design team.
• Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements.
• Very strong classic HTML and HTML5.
• Solid CSS and CSS3 knowledge and a good level of experience with CSS3 animations.
• Strong skills with responsive & mobile techniques.
• Working knowledge of PHP & MySQL
• Innovative thinking.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to debug front-end site issues using inspector tools.
• Experience working with CMS systems.
• Knowledge of tools & frameworks such as Grunt, Node, Bower, Require, etc.
• A friendly and approachable attitude
• Work well in teams
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving capabilities
• Consistently proactive
• Trustworthy and amicable
• Good organisational skills