Working with a number of other specialists in their field, this is a great opportunity for a keen self-starter to carve out their own role within a new, fast paced CRO company based in central Manchester. With a keen interest in UX and CRO, you will have the opportunity to expand your skills in this up and coming company and learn the industry inside out.
– Advanced HTML and CSS
– Configure simple iterative and complex strategic tests within testing tools
– Carry out thorough QA on tests before they are launched to minimise complications with live tests
– Assist account managers to prioritise tests from a technical effort and complexity perspective
– Support clients with analytics configuration when required and ensure that tracking and data is being captured effectively for all tests
– Collaborate effectively with colleagues to support them with technical advice and build high quality experiences
– Sound knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tags
– Experience in building responsive web designs and landing pages
– Experience in cross browser testing and compatibility
– Around 2 years front end experience
– Good time management to deliver projects on time
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to build strong relationships with technical & support teams of partners
– Work to develop new skills and knowledge and achieve your development goals
In return we offer a competitive package including training opportunities and a great working environment from our brand new offices overlooking the city of Manchester.