As a Front End Developer within Amaze, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of website user interfaces. This involves working closely with designers, in using semantic HTML/CSS along with advanced JS techniques, to convert their designs into web pages.
You will naturally work closely with backend developers to implement your code in to a variety of technologies, centered around popular .NET CMS systems such as EPiServer & Tridion.
To be considered for this role, you should have had 2-3 years of experience with the following technologies, delivered across multiple projects within an agency environment. However, exceptional candidates not meeting these criteria will also be considered.
• Excellent HTML / CSS as well as SASS
• Familiarity with progressive enhancement
• Experience working with server-side languages like .NET
• Good understanding of responsive design
• Source control systems and continuous integration such as Git & TeamCity, Grunt and the modern front end build tools
• Optimizing for high performance and efficiency
• Knowledge of client side frameworks (Backbone, Ember, etc)
• Mobile development experience
• Knowledge of CMS systems
• Familiarity with bug tracking systems eg. JIRA