This award winning B2B integrated agency is on the lookout for a PR/Marketing Account Executive that is fluent in one or more foreign languages. Candidates must also have a proven academic ability to degree level or beyond with ideally some marketing or journalism experience.
Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for attention to detail are essential as is ambition and drive to succeed.
The role will involve working in a busy marketing agency undertaking responsibilities such as
• Copy Writing
• Media liaison
• Event management
• Client liaison
• Supplier negotiation
• Print and design management
• Provide administrative support to team as required.
• Use relevant language(s) – both written and spoken – on a regular basis in a business context.
• Travel to attend client meetings/exhibitions as required; amount of travel will depend on client portfolio.
• Juggle workload/work across a number of clients effectively.
In return you will work in a highly regarded company with an excellent staff retention rate and also a comprehensive training and development program for its staff. You will work on a mix of international B2B clients and also learn integrated marketing skills as well as PR.
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or
0161 228 7239