Prospect creates customised and integrated digital marketing programs that drive dramatic and measurable business results. We understand the customer and their mind-set, and we work to engage them. Ultimately, we create experiences that transform intent into action and drive conversions. And we’ve been doing exactly that since 1996.
Currently the biggest, and still the fastest growing digital agency in the world, iProspect has UK offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh where we recruit develop top class talent.
As a Feed and Data Planner you will be tasked with driving our data and feed product. You will understand the product feed market, it will be your responsibility to interrogate client data and feeds, work with planners to understand where to distribute these feeds and then utilise 3rd party and proprietary technology platforms to distribute the feeds.
Beyond distribution of the feeds you understanding of the feed marketplace will allow you to define and test optimisation strategies to the data and feeds to ensure we are maximising its efficiency. You will love data and have a passion for getting under the bonnet of clients data and marketing data.
• End-to-end project management of feed distribution and client data activation projects
• Key stake holder in front end data projects (i.e. Ability to take a client’s data, understand what can be done with it and who to involve to activate the data)
• Build and own our relationships with feed management platforms and media channel networks (aggregators, CSE, display platforms)
• Have in-depth knowledge of specific feed requirements for all feed distribution channels (aggregators, CSE, display platforms)
• Create and update feeds using your knowledge and understanding of third party feed
• Maintenance of feeds and data projects to ensure project don’t fall over critically remain cutting edge
• Work with client data teams and internal data specialists to mind data and feeds before distribution to all appropriate channels
• Proactively resolving issues and suggesting improvements to data and feed projects
• Audit raw feeds and client data to recommend attributes to incorporate into the feed to improve quality and usability.