We are seeking an Event Manager with at least three-years’ experience working in a busy Agency environment. You must be able to hit the ground running, taking on responsibility for managing an event from start to finish, as well as overseeing the direction of an account executive. Not only that, you will need to have first class client and account management skills as you will also be responsible for the project management of a number of our retained marketing clients on a day to day basis.
If you believe you can:
• Thrive in a fast paced, ever changing work environment
• Demonstrate a proven track record of success in an events and marketing environment
• Prove yourself to be a tenacious, proactive team player who is highly experienced at working on pressurised and demanding accounts
• Show us you have proven experience of managing senior client relationships and chairing client meetings.
• Get as excited and passionate about what we do as we are…
…then we’d like to hear from you.
Excellent annual salary
Company bonus scheme
Great opportunities for career progression
City centre working in iconic building
Creative working environment
Opportunity to be part of a great team with an excellent social life
Generous holiday entitlement, plus lieu days for weekend work
Opportunity to build own networks within northwest