About Don’t Panic:
Don’t Panic is a Ramsbottom-based event management company which provides a wide range of event-related services to major clients across the UK. We specialise in conferences, awards ceremonies and promotional activity on behalf of organisations as diverse as JustGiving, the NHS, Knowsley Safari Park and Prolific North as well as running a highly successful series of own branded Search Awards which take place in Europe and the USA.
Due to a series of recent account wins we are looking for an experienced Event Manager to join our team.
The role will involve –
- Account managing a number of clients to successfully deliver their events
- Project planning and delivery
- Researching and producing event content
- Securing speakers and entertainers
- Managing event production in liaison with our event production subcontractors
- Managing branding and event dressing
- Venue search, selection and liaison with a range of venues across the UK
- Managing and delivering extensive event marketing campaigns to ensure our events achieve target entry numbers and delegate / guest attendance
- Production of event briefing notes and event safety plans
- On site event management to include event set up and de-rig
In return we are offering an opportunity to join a friendly, vibrant business where no two days are ever the same.
We are looking for someone educated to degree level preferably in event management. The successful applicant will have a minimum of two years event management experience preferably gained within an agency. A driving licence and own car is essential.
Salary & Benefits:
The salary for this role is £24,000 per annum, in addition we pay an annual bonus (subject to achieving agreed targets). All staff receive a company pension after completion of six months probationary period and four weeks paid holiday.
We intend to interview interested applicants in the near future, to apply for this post please e-mail your CV to email@example.com